About

smicon-trimedThe goal of UFOriec is to devote our time to the research and investigation of Extraterrestial Contact, by taking a hard objective look at this phenomena, doing investigative research for the benefit of Humanity.  It is a goal that will keep us on track as well as assist with getting the truth out to those who seek it.

Since the beginning of recorded history, people have been perplexed, fascinated and even afraid by events that defy explanation. Some of those sightings can be either natural or man-made.

We will be investigating many of these sightings.  In a national survey taken in 2013, it was found that 50 million Americans has said they have seen a UFO or know of someone that has.  While 95% of sightings can be debunked or explained away, the remaining 5% are a mystery we hope to explore and solve.

Are people being abducted by extraterrestrials?

Are people being contacted by extraterrestrials?

These are the questions, phenomenon and oddities that UFOriec is committed to exploring.  We will ascertain information from sightings, historical evidence, and the massive government cover up along with the collection of crashed UFOs. The underground bases secretly built by our US Government to work on highly secretive projects such as reverse engineered UFO crafts and extensive genetic engineering.

Continual survival of Earth and its people depends upon this information coming out. We have a lot of work to do for the higher consciousness of humans. This raise in consciousness will create a positive connection with Highly Enlightened Benevolent Beings who can assist us in our evolutionary future.

UFOriec provides support groups for people to share their own experiences in a safe non-judgmental  environment. We will also provide a lecture hall for speakers to be brought in from out of state for new and pertinent information.

 

Email: UFOriec@gmail.com | Facebook: /UFOriec | Twitter: @UFOriec | Website: UFOriec.com